Task Force Rattlesnake
Our mission is to help mitigate and prevent wildland fires through fuels mitigation and direct fire response.
- SM’s must be E-7 and below, O-3 and below.
- Must have six months remaining on the contract
- Can’t be flagged
- Must be physically able to perform duties with zero restrictions
- SM’s must be willing to work in various location within the state.
- Duty location are currently Fresno, Auburn, Mendocino, Monterey, Camp Roberts and Redding.
- Duty locations in the Riverside and San Diego County might open up in the near future.
- No IMR deficiencies
- No profiles
- No MRC 3 or 4
- Females Only: Must have NEGATIVE pregnancy test within 15 days of order start date/renewal
SM must have a valid drivers license.
To Volunteer for Joint Task Force Rattlesnake, please complete the Volunteer for Joint Task Force Rattlesnake Request.
Your name will appear on the volunteer list for ninety (90) days before expiration As vacancies are identified, the first five candidates (meeting all position criteria) will be emailed a hiring packet Once the completed hiring packet is received, your name will be placed on the stand by list based on date/time received.