Task Force Rattlesnake
Our mission is to help mitigate and prevent wildland fires through fuels mitigation and direct fire response.
- SM’s must be E-7 and below, O-3 and below.
- Must have six months remaining on the contract
- Can’t be flagged
- Must be physically able to perform duties with zero restrictions
- SM’s must be willing to work in various location within the state.
- Duty location are currently Fresno, Auburn, Mendocino, Monterey, Camp Roberts and Redding.
- Duty locations in the Riverside and San Diego County might open up in the near future.
- No IMR deficiencies
- No profiles
- No MRC 3 or 4
- Females Only: Must have NEGATIVE pregnancy test within 15 days of order start date/renewal
SM must have a valid drivers license.
To Volunteer for Joint Task Force Rattlesnake, please click here: Volunteer for Joint Task Force – Rattlesnake
Your name will appear on the volunteer list for ninety (90) days before expiration As vacancies are identified, the first five candidates (meeting all position criteria) will be emailed a hiring packet Once the completed hiring packet is received, your name will be placed on the stand by list based on date/time received.