Welcome to the CHQC Tour Request Page
Step One – Read these safety rules
- No Headphones or ear buds allowed on site
- Smoking is prohibited on the tour
- Always remain in public areas. Entry into secure areas is prohibited unless escorted by authorized personnel
- Do not cross through live traffic where a crosswalk is available
- Treat everyone with respect
- No inappropriate language or gestures
- No type of harassment
- No cameras or recording devices (Unless authorized)
- No Flip Flops, High Heels or Open Toed Shoes
- No Skirts or Dresses
Step Two – Check your knowledge of job site tours by completing the CHQC Site Tour Questionnaire, located here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KBBGW7H
Step Three – Sign up for your job site tour by completing the CHQC Tour Request Form, located here: CHQC Tour Request
- Please bring Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- PPE consists of boots, reflective vest, eye protection, gloves, and a construction helmet.
- If you do not have PPE, it will be provided on site except for boots.
- Dates requested are not set until you have received confirmation.