G1 – NGB Form 22 Request


–  NGB Form 22 Request Form

–  Points of Contact


How to submit your request:

Units:  All NGB Form 22 requests will be submitted through the NGB Form 22 Request Portal.  Upload this form here.

Retired/Discharged Soldiers:  Prior to submitting a request for your NGB Form 22, please check with Admin Services.  If they determined that you do not have an NGB Form 22 on file, then submit the completed request form (with supporting documentation) by mail or email.  If sending by email, please list your name in the subject line.

Mail:  Office of the Adjutant General
Attn: Box 40 – Separations
Sacramento, CA 95826-9101

Email: ng.ca.caarng.mbx.jfhq-g1-epd@mail.mil


What happens next?

Requests will be processed in the order they are received.

If you elect to have your NGB Form 22 sent to you via email, you will receive an email from AMRDEC SAFE.  You will have two weeks to download your file before the link expires.  You can only access the link once, therefore, be sure to save your form.  If you do not see an email from AMRDEC SAFE, be sure to check your junk/spam folder.

Point of contact:

For further questions, contact the Separations Section at (916) 854-3150 [Opt 4].

The Separations Group Email is ng.ca.caarng.mbx.jfhq-g1-epd@mail.mil